ErgData is a free application designed to run on iOS and Android devices connected to a Performance Monitor. Please check the requirements for iOS and Android for information on how to connect your device. Once connected, ErgData provides additional performance statistics, stores and displays your workout results, and uploads your results to the Concept2 Online Logbook. It also offers the enhanced visibility of a backlit display.
Warning: Do not use ErgData at any indoor rowing race, as it will disconnect your indoor rower from the race system.
- Compatible with the PM3, PM4, and PM5
- Supports Bluetooth Smart wireless connection to the PM5
- Provides access to preferences and the Online Logbook
- Allows you to set weight class and machine type for results that will be uploaded to your online logbook
- Supports Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Belts
- Includes links to the Indoor Rower Finder and SkiErg Finder
- Speaks workout data and results Note: Applies to ErgData iOS only. Android users should refer to the third party BoatCoach app if you need this capability.
- Displays your workout data in real time.
- Offers a choice of two screens:
- Screen similar to your Performance Monitor (showing choice of watts, calories or current pace) plus two additional pieces of data from the list below.
- Screen showing:
- Drive Length
- Drive Time
- Average Force
- Peak Force
- Drag Factor
- Stroke Count
- Logs all your results, including intervals, splits and heart rate information.
- Uploads results directly to the Concept2 Online Logbook.
- Displays your data on a colour, backlit screen, so you can see your information in a darkened room.
- Displays weight-adjusted scores.
- Allows you to view different units on your monitor and device (for example, you can display watts on the device while viewing average pace on the monitor).
Check out the FAQs for more information.
ErgData Android Download
Can't access Google play? No problem: Download ErgData Android from concept2.com.
Before installing this on your phone, make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. This allows your phone to install apps from sources other than Google play.
On your device:
- Go to Menu > Settings > Security.
- Select Unknown Sources.