iCrew is an online crew management system designed and built by rowers, for rowers. In addition to the core functionality of help crew teams manage their daily operations, iCrew also includes a suite of features to help manage an indoor racing event, including:
- Importing event and participant data from RegattaCentral.
- Support for combining events for race purposes (results kept separate by event).
- Seeding based on projected results entered by the participant in RegattaCentral.
- Automatic splitting of entries into heats based on your erg count.
- Race day management features including Up Next page that can be displayed in the warm-up area.
- Public web page for presenting event heat sheets & start times.
- Public web page for presenting results immediately at the conclusion of a race.
- Complete integration with Concept2 Venue Race Application:
- Creates race files.
- Imports primary race results and split data results.
- Supports including multiple events within a race.
- Supports either distance or timed events.
- Creates results file for Concept2 logbook ranking.
RegattaCentral provides registration and management solutions for the rowing community. Learn more at regattacentral.com.
Regatta Master is a complete regatta management system, handling all aspects of outdoor and venue racing, including:
- Importing registrations from RegattaCentral.
- Automatic or manual seeding, scheduling, and progression.
- Optionally seeds based on submitted erg scores.
- Full integration with Concept2 Venue Race Application:
- Creates race files and imports results, including splits.
- Supports multiple classes within an event.
- Supports team races.
- Supports distance over time events.
- Includes qualifying time comparison.
- Provides report for Concept2 ranking.
- Publishes fast, comprehensive results to Regatta Master Online and RegattaCentral mobile app.
- Provides links to Concept2's Replay web application. For an example of these features see http://online.regattamaster.com/Pages/QuickView.aspx?regattaID=1199
Time-Team Regatta Management
Time-Team provides outdoor and indoor regatta management in the cloud. The online toolkit assists you from entries to results. You create a competition, which can be over multiple rounds if required, which can be managed from any connected device. Events and entries are imported from any source and with a couple of easy steps your competition is ready to run and has the results published in no time.
Features included in the online platform:
- Web registration form
- Import events and entries from any source, eg. CSV, JSON, BROE, KNRB, RegattaCentral
- Combining events with separated results
- Race schedule creation using drag & drop with automatic splitting based on the number of seats
- Support for timed and distance events, both individual and team races
- Automated participant placement in multiple ways based on estimated results
- Changes wizard which guides you through all the steps
- Instant registration for last minute entries
- PDF report generation for draws, start cards, weighing forms and results
- Manual and built-in progression systems
- Integration with the Concept2 Venue Race Application: files can be exported to and imported from VRA with ease
- Automatically up-to-date public website with race graphs showing speed & pace
- Real-time online race visualisation
- Advanced custom race visualisation with virtual competitors for record holders or winner over multiple heats
- Dashboard with automated verification checks which aids you throughout the competition
Time-Team all-in-one race management system has been used during the European Rowing Indoor Championships, the French Indoor Rowing Championships, the C.R.A.S.H.-B. Indoor Rowing Championships and other international and local races.